Sunday 14 September 2014

FOOD REVIEWS

I have accessed three of my friends' food blogs;

First up, is Lo Hui Zhen of 2PR. Her blog is very attractive and organized. It has a very nice layout and design. The first thing that I saw was her background of the blog which was colourful fruits that are very pleasant to the eye! It also has very detailed information about her dish and many insights on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She analysed her three day diet very well, with all the calories stated. All in all, her blog was very informative and after reading her blog. I have learnt so much about dieting! You can view it here!

Next, I reviewed Eint Chae's food blog! She made use of tumblr to create her blog which is interesting; Her blog is very precise as it accurately states the amount of calories, proteins, calcium, saturated fats, etc that she consumed. It is extremely detailed which is one thing I like about her blog. She also reflected on her diet and included what she should have consumed and what she should have cut down on. You can view it here!

Lastly, I analysed Genevieve's blog which is very neat and simple. It had information on certain foods that are anti-aging or anti-cancer which are interesting facts that I picked up from her blog. I would certainly try all these healthy food that she recommends! Her blog is definitely very detailed on what she should consume and what she should not. I have picked up quite a few tips from her reflections which I enjoyed. You can view it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment